This kind of wrapping technique is suitable for a round or flat things,
One of the eco friendly way to make a pendant from everything around you.
Choose the robe and grap some round thing and then Let's go!
** I usually use waxed cord becuase you can made the rest of the cord disappeared ea
sily, by burning it!**
2. Cut the working cord, the length should be more than 10 times to a perimeter of your stone
5. Fold working cord (one side short and one side long for working) and place it under the holding cords at start point.
6. Bring both ends over the holding cords, heading downward.Pass them under the folded area, pulling them firmly
7. Then Pass the working cord over the holding cord, and then under it.
8. Pass the working cord under the holding cord, and then over it again. You will see the knot called Larks Head Knot
9. Continue the same knot -- left then right-- continue this method until the length of your wrapping cover the stone's perimeter.