Heart macrame bracelet has a similar structure with Devil's eye bracelet. If you can do Devil's Eye, this is not hard to make! There are 4 basics knot you need to know.
Materials : Cords ( waxed cord no.3 /1 mm. thick)
- 6 Blue cords (Main cords for bracelet structure), 85 cm. each.
- 4 Pink cords, 60 cm. each
- 2 Yellow cords, 40 cm. each
- 1 Blue cords, 50 cm. each
Instructions: There are three part in this bracelet, as show in picture above, first we will make an easy knot on 6 blue cord at the Start point for holding the work with 1 nail to make it easy for knotting.
- Separate 6 cords in 2 side, 3 on the left and 3 on the right.
- Tie the vertical half hitch knot to the left. 1 will be a working cord and 2 will be holding cord.
- Make sure that each knot is closed to the wrapping part.
- (Left picture) Fold pink cord in a half , Place pink cord over blue cord and bring both end of pink heading down passing the folded area, and full them firmly. There will be 2 pink cord now.
- (Right picture) Bring Left pink cord over the blue cord then pass it under the blue cord, and o the same method for the Right pink cord. You will have 2 double half hitch knots on pink cord now.
- Tie the vertical half hitch knot to the left. 1 will be a working cord and 3 will be holding cord.
- Now you finish the 1 st row
- The pattern is tie blue on blue with vertical knot and pink(all in the middle cord)on blue with double half hitch.
- Start 2nd row by tying vertical haft hitch to the left, blue on blue.
- Then Tie the double half hitch knot Right Pink cords will be the working cord, blue will be the holding cord
- Add 1 more pink cord.
- And Tie 1 more double half hitch knot Left Pink cords will be the working cord, blue will be the holding cord
- Tying vertical haft hitch to the left, blue on blue.
- Now you finish the 2nd row
- Start 3 rd row with same method.
- On the 4 th row, you will add 1 Yellow cord in the middle of the row.
- Finish the right side of 3 blue cords now!
- Then move to the left side of other 3 blue cords, Do the same pattern of right side, but start from right blue cord to the left.
- After finish right and left side , you will get 2 small triangle shape bring the blue cord of each side and tie them with square knot without filler to make 2 side connected.
- Cut and burn the cut area.
- Bring Blue cord 50 cm. Fold it to 5 cm(short)/ 45 cm.(long) and add the fold area to the left blue cord.
- Keep the short 5 cm. new blue cord beside the work. The long 45 cm. will be use to continue the heart shape.
- Tie the middle cord (pink and yellow) double half hitch around blue cord, But skip 2 yellow cord as in the picture, Bring skipped yellow cord beside the work. Now you finish 1 st row.
- Start 2nd row with the same method. Every row from now will skip 1 pink cord in the middle.
- Continuing 3 -10 row,
- When finish 10 th row you will have 3 blue cords, tie Square knot with 1 filler to make it 1 side of bracelet line.
- The other side of bracelet line, will be 2 group of 3 blue cords, tie each group with spiral pattern , each side around 15 knot.
- Connect 2 side by tying a square knot with 4 fillers, and make it a bracelet line,
- Cut and Burn skipped cords and keep the burn area at the back of your work.
Post a Comment