1. Your favorite big beads ,diameter 3-4 mm. around 20-30 pieces.( Make sure that its hole is bigger than your cord )
2. Brass bead 3.2mm. Around 80-120 pieces.
3. Cords ( waxed cord no.3 / 0.85 mm. thick) = 2 cords 120 cm each.(total240cm.)
4. 1 small bell,diameter around 6-8 mm.
• Fold 2 cords of 120 cm. At the half, thread a bell to the half point. So the rest of 4 cords will be 60 cm. length each. This bell will be a botton for closing the bracelet.
• Tying 3-5 square knots with 2 fillers . http://ecocrafta.blogspot.com/2013/02/basic-macrame-knots.html
• thread 2 brass beads into working cords both left and right.
• thread 1 red bead into one filler, leave the other blank.
• tying 1 squar knots with 2 fillers.
• repeat step 3&4 until you reach your prefered lenght.
• Making a bell holder by tying larks head with 1 fillers , around 12 knots, depend on your bell size. Leave the right cord for next step.
• fold the larks head part to the right cord part. , tying 2-3 square Knots to close a holder.
• cut and burn the end .
Post a Comment