- 3 cords of waxed cord 50 cm
- 6 cords of waxed cord 60 cm
- 45 pieces of brass bead 5 mm
- 2 pieces of brass bell 8 mm for closing
1. Thread 15 brass beads into 50 cm cords ( 3 cords will use 15x3=45 brass beads). Arrange brass bead lines at the middle of the cord. I will call this 50 cm cord as 3 brass bead cords.
2. Fold 60 cm. cord in to a half. Put the half point behind brass bead cord. Then tying the half square knot around the brass bead cord.
Continuing do the same process (1-5) to the rest of 50cm 3 brass bead cords.
7. Continue tying 5 half square knots to hold 3 cords together. Do the same method with the opposite side of 3 brass bead cords.
8. One side will be the holding part. Braid 3 cords together until reach the length that can hold the 8 mm. bell, for me it should be around 1.8 cm.
9. Fold the end of the braid part to the beginning point of the braid part. Then using the rest of the cord tying same half square knot around 3 brass bead cords to secure everything together.
12. Thread the other bells into right set cord, and continue tying 2-3 half square knot to secure the bells. Then cut and burn the rest of the cord.
You will get a beautiful brass bead bracelet like this!